DC AnnouncementsRead for upcoming events
QCC – DESTINY ANNOUNCEMENTS
May 20th, 2018
- Pastor says a formal thank you to all the men who cooked, served, decorated or contributed in any way to make our Mother’s Day luncheon the great success that it was. As always we could not have done it without the ladies who assisted, so we say thanks to them as well.
- We encourage everyone to attend our Christian Education classes every Sunday morning from 10 am -10:45am. There is a class for every age group. This is a great time to study the Bible ask questions and share your faith.
- Join us for prayer every Monday at 12: noon for an hour of prayer. God is showing Himself to be mighty as we call upon Him in these meetings.
- Bible Study continues this Tuesday evening at 7:30pm. We will continue in this exciting series with chapter 20 of the book Judges.
- Join us every Thursday evening from 9:00PM – 9:30 pm we connect for prayer via telephone on Destiny’s prayer line. Just dial 641-715-0724, enter 212938 and introduce yourself as you enter. Please remember to silence your phones after introducing your selves.
- We have an exciting fund raising drive going; that everyone is encouraged to participate. The envelopes are at our guest relations desk, and you can contribute by enclosing the amount written on the envelopes. These funds will go towards back- packs for students and our Scholarship fund.
- If you are born-again and the Lord is leading you to become a member of Destiny Cathedral, or if you are saved and desire to follow the Lord with Water Baptism please complete an application form and leave it with one of our Ushers today.
- Persons who are interested in evangelism in our community should give their names to sis shereen ASAP. Evangelism training will begin very soon.
- One more volunteer is needed for the cleaning team for the month of June please give your name to First Lady today if you are willing to help.
- Next Sunday plan to be here and invite a neighbor or friend as our guest speaker will be a dynamic woman of God, Rev. Isabella Franklin. We look forward to being blessed and challenged by her ministry.